WATERLOO, Iowa (KWWL) – Develop Cedar Valley will maintain Leadercast Ladies – Ripple Impact on February 5. The occasion hopes to encourage management all through the Cedar Valley by letting attendees hear from nationally-recognized girls leaders.
These girls are the next:
- U.S. soccer legend Abby Wambach
- Emmy-nominated digital advertising guru Randi Zuckerberg
- Entrepreneur Radha Agrawal
- Paralympian Bonnie St. John
- Quick Firm Editor-in-Chief Stephanie Mehta
- Finest-selling writer Tiffany Dufu
The video classes from the ladies shall be launched to registrants on Monday, February 1. Registrants will then view the movies on their very own time throughout that week. Then, on Friday, February 5, a Zoom panel dialogue on the classes shall be facilitated by:
- Edita Begic of Vine Valley Actual Property
- Stacey Bentley of Group Financial institution & Belief
- Sara Laures of VGM Group
- Felicia Smith Nalls of the Metropolis of Waterloo
VGM is the premier sponsor for the occasion. KWWL’s Abby Turpin will emcee.
The occasion is from 8:45 a.m. till midday on February 5. The fee to attend is $75 and registration is open by January 22. Click here to register.